Monday, August 30, 2010

IN LOVE WITH MUMBAI..

MUMBAI- City of dreams, City of lives, City full of spirits……


I remember coming in this city in April 2006. I came from Kolkata. And I still remember how much I revolted against coming to Mumbai because I do not wanted to leave the beautiful city of Kolkata and come into this MEAN MEAN CITY… That was the image of Mumbai on my mind... But that was what fate had for me... Had to come here… But at that time didn’t know how beautiful life would be here…

After coming into this city another step was taking admission in school. KENDRIYA VIDYALYA, MANKHURD… Yea that was the name of my school. When I first went to take my adm in school, still remember, some accident took place in Vashi Gaon and driver said that we can’t go from this side because of some nuisance. I was like if starting is like this God knows what will happen further… Then somehow reached the school, and at that time didn’t know that I will be spending 4 yrs in it which will have so many things in surprise for me…
Then time started flying away… Even I started running with fast paced life of Mumbai... Never realized how and when I got used to it… But seriously life was horrible at the starting… People around were terrible, mean, ruthless, selfish… It was tough time coping up… But only one thing was on track MY STUDIES

It took me two damn years to settle down with everything… Finally decided to leave the school coz that was the only reason I hated Mumbai so much… Thanks to certain people… Finally decided to leave the school but something struck me and I turned away the thought of leaving it…. And little did I know that it would be correct decision…
Stepped into two most beautiful years of my life… Class 11th starting was not good but I didn’t know what waited for me ahead… As it proceeded, came in touch with many good friends… Then came a special person in my life who actually made me fall in love with Mumbai… Class 12th was even better then 11th …
 
And am still thankful to that person who made me realized apart from some people there were quite beautiful things about this city… I was never familiar with the better part of this city… This city can teach u all the important lessons of your life and make u independent… The other thing that made me fall for this city is its HIGH SPIRITS… Whatever happens, however big happens, this city never stops and that’s very beautiful lesson for life…
It’s almost four and a half years staying in this city but has learned so many things about life, about people and everything…. And now don’t wanna leave this city…

LOVE U MUMBAI.........





2 comments:

  1. Dharini! Wowie! Great one!!!

    All in all its a fab post! And you took my pic of the trains?! :P
    Anyways may your journey in this city be more wonderful :)
    Never leave it for this city binds us all(friends!) ..
    I loved your post! Hope to see more of you.. :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @akshay: thnx :)
    @tanvi: yea dats y i luv dis city... i met all u fab ppl..

    ReplyDelete